1. Take 25kgs of Fill-O-Grout - Tile Joint Grout and 6-7Ltrs if Potable Water.
2. Pour 25kgs of Fill-O-Grout - Tile Joint Grout (Covers 200-225 Sq.ft Approx) in 6-7Ltrs if Potable Water and mix it well
3. Stir it well to bring creamy consistency.
4. Pour the Grout on Tiles by holding a hard-edged rubber grout float at a 30-degree angle, spread the material in sweeping arcs, pressing it into the joints to fill them completely..
5. Remove excess grout by hold the grout float at a 90-degree angle and sweep it diagonally across the tiles to remove any excess grout.
6. Wait for few minutes while the grout begins to harden. Wipe the tiles in a circular motion with a damp sponge, taking care not to drag out any of the grout from the corners of the tiles.
7. Once the grout has hardened, the tiles will be left with a slight haze on them. Clean it up by going over the area lightly with a damp cloth, then buff immediately with a dry cloth.
It is important to unload and stack the INSULLA – Cool Roof Tiles in a vertical manner to avoid unwanted damages to the tiles.
The following have to be completed prior to commencing laying of INSULLA - Tiles.
If Mosaic/ Marbles/ anyother natural stone which needs machining or polishing is being done in any part of the roof, it is necessary that this work is completed before commencing the laying of INSULLA - Tiles.
If all the above precautions are taken and instructions are followed, INSULLA – Cool Roof Tiles will give you decades of trouble free service.